This article shares 31 October Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
Fall is in the air. Quarter 4 is here and it is time for YOU to show up for your community consistently on social media. This monthly calendar will help you do just that.
Each month I strive to share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers. Community building has been a game-changer for my business and social media presence. When you are in the process of building your community it is important to post consistently on your social media channels, engage and be your authentic self.
October 2018 Social Media Content Calendar
- #BizGoals: Share your goals and focus for the new month
- I’m Just Me Because … Month: What makes you unique within your business?
- Promote YOU: Share a product or service you offer. Keep in mind that the holidays are approaching. Start planning your marketing strategy now.
- Improve Your Office Day: Share how you can or will improve your working space. What would make it a space that helps you to be more productive and efficient?
- National Diversity Day: Share how you embrace and celebrate diversity within your business.
- Frugal Fun Day: Share your favorite frugal and fun activities.
- You Matter to Me Day: Share why your community matters to you and encourage them to let others know why they matter to them.
- National Kick Butt Day: Share how you will kick butt this week. What productivity tools do you use to keep you focused and on track?
- Tip Tuesday: Share a quick video with a tip that will benefit your community. It could be the answer to a FAQ you’re asked or a simple way to accomplish a task within your daily routine.
- World Mental Health Day: Educate your community on ways to focus on their mental health.
- You Go, Girl! Day: Spotlight a woman who has or is changing history in your field.
- National Savings Day: Talk about something you are saving towards within your business.
- Eat Better, Eat Together Month: Share your favorite weekend meals you enjoy with your family.
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Spotlight a survivor and / or share information to raise awareness for breast cancer.
- #GoodMorning: Share your morning view and what you’re making happen this week.
- Boss’s Day: Share how you are one of the best bosses you’ve ever had.
- Life of an Entrepreneur: Share your Quarter 4 goals and how you want to close out 2018
- Get to Know Your Customers Day: Ask your customers a get-to-know you question to engage and connect with them.
- New Friends Day: Spotlight a new business friend you’ve made this year.
- Work and Family Month: Share tips and resources to balance a business and family.
- National Book Month: Share a book you’ve written or one that you’ve enjoyed reading that’s made a difference in your business.
- Emotional Wellness Month: Share ways you will make your emotional wellness a priority as an entrepreneur.
- Positive Attitude Month: Discuss how you stay positive and upbeat within your business
- Take Back Your Time Day: What are ways you can make time for doing the things you love?
- #OneWord2018: How are you implementing your One Word this month?
- Friday Introductions: Introduce yourself to your community. It’s important to do this on a regular basis as your community grows on social media. It’s also a great way to ask getting-to-know-you questions about your followers.
- Make A Difference Day: Share how you and your business makes a difference in your community
- #SelfieSunday: Share a selfie and what you’re looking forward to this week. Encourage you community to reply and do the same.
- #BizTip: Share how you prepare for a new week and / or month.
- Checklist Day: Share a checklist your community can use to be more productive. If you don’t have one, share one from another source.
- October 2018: Share your favorite moments from this month.