How consistent are you with posting on your social media pages? While building your community it is important to post engaging content on a regular basis to connect with your community. This is how you build a relationship that ties into the like, know and trust factor with those connected to your page.
Each month I share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers.
When posting on social media, it is important to remember to:
- be your authentic self
- switch up your content type – images, quotes, etc
- cross-promote what you share on your various platforms
- focus on the social media platforms you are most comfortable using first
- planning is good but in the moment shares is great!
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post consistently on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
I would love to support you on social media – feel free to use the hashtag #MDGBizBoost so I can easily find your posts to like, comment, heart and share.
- Give Up Your Shoulds Day: What “shoulds” are holding you back within your business? Share how you’re releasing them or moving forward with action as you start a new month
- #FridayIntroductions: Introduce yourself to your community. Ask a getting to know you question that ties in with your focus.
- Book Lovers Day: Share your favorite book(s) and why you love them
- Zero Tasking Day: Rather than filling your “extra” hour with another task, encourage your community to rest and relax. You do the same!
- #BizGoals: Share your November goals and focus.
- Election Day: Encourage your community to exercise their right to vote. Share a photo that signifies what you’re doing this Election Day.
- International Stress Awareness Day: How do you alleviate stress in your daily life?
- National Gratitude Month: Share 5 things your thankful for as it relates to your business for 2018.
- #FollowFriday: Share 3-5 people that your community should connect with and why.
- Promote You: Share a testimonial from a client or customer.
- Veterans Day: Show honor to the veterans in your field or community.
- Motivation Monday: Share a motivational quote or tip to kickstart the week.
- World Kindness Day: Share ideas for random acts of kindness.
- #OneWord2018: Share how you’re incorporating your One Word into your actions this month.
- Use Less Stuff Day: Share how you are or can declutter your workspace.
- Healthy Lifestyles Month: What healthy habits are you incorporating in your daily routine?
- National Take a Hike Day: Take a hike or walk. Share the importance of getting fresh air and exercise as an entrepreneur.
- #SelfieSunday: Share a selfie and what you’re looking forward to this week
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day: Share about your entrepreneurship journey and how it has empowered you.
- #TipTuesday: Share a quick video with a tip that will benefit your community
- Better Conversation Week: Share effective communication tips.
- Thanksgiving: Share a Thanksgiving greeting with your community – include why you’re thankful for their support.
- National Family Week: Share how you’re spending quality time with your family.
- Small Business Saturday: Spotlight local small businesses in your community that you support.
- Healthy Lifestyles Month: Share how you strive to be healthy as an entrepreneur.
- Cyber Monday: Promote a special for your business.
- Giving Tuesday: Highlight a non-profit that you support and share why it’s important to you.
- Good Morning: Share how you’re starting your day.
- National Gratitude Month: Share how you incorporate gratitude into your daily routine.
- November 2018: Share your favorite moments from this month