This article includes 31 December Social Media prompts to help you consistently show up for your community.
Do you have a business page and struggle with what to post each day? While building your community it is important to post engaging content consistently on your social media channels. Each month I share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers.
When posting on social media, it is important to remember to:
- be your authentic self
- switch up your content type – images, quotes, etc
- cross-promote what you share on your various platforms
- focus on the social media platforms you are most comfortable using first
- And remember – planning is good but in the moment shares is great!
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post consistently on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
I would love to support you on social media – feel free to use the hashtag #MDGBizBoost so I can easily find your posts to like, comment, heart and share.
For 2019, I have released an eBook that includes a prompt for every single day of the year. You can get a head-start on planning how you’re going to show up for your community. Get all the details and purchase your copy here.
- #BizGoals: Share your December goals and focus.
- Good Morning: Share how you’re starting your day.
- #MotivationMonday: Share a favorite motivational quote to kickstart the week
- Extraordinary Work Team Recognition Day: Publicly thank those who help you within your business. #ExtraordinaryWorkTeamRecognitionDay
- Read a New Book Month: Promote a book or eBook you’ve written. #ReadANewBookMonth
- #OneWord2019: Review how your #OneWord for the year has impacted you and your business.
- #FridayIntroductions: Introduce yourself and share three facts about you and/or your business
- #WeekendVibes: Showcase your happy moments from the weekend.
- #SelfcareSunday: How will you make self care a priority this week?
- MondayMorning: How do you start your week on a positive note?
- National App Day: What are your favorite apps to use within your daily routine?
- Read a New Book Month: What new book are you reading this month?
- #Gratitude: Share moments that made you thankful this week?
- #FreebieFriday: Share a free resource you have
- National Wear Your Pearls Day: Today reminds us that when life throws dirt our way, we all have value in the end. Share how you’ve cultivated self-love and confidence during tough times.
- #SelfieSunday: Share a selfie and what you’re looking forward to this week. Encourage you community to reply and do the same.
- #GoodMorning: Share your morning view and what you are making happen this week.
- Tip Tuesday: Share how you encourage yourself within your business.
- National Write a Business Plan Month: Share how you’re finishing this year strong and preparing for a successful 2020.
- Gratitude2018: Share moments from 2018 that you’re thankful for.
- National Look at the Bright Side Day: Share how you strive to stay positive and upbeat within your business.
- Quarter 4 Successes: Share your highlights from Quarter 4.
- #SundayRead: Share a recent article you have written; been featured in; or have learned from.
- Last-Minute Shopper’s Day: Share tips for last minute shoppers and any gift card / certificate specials you may have.
- Christmas Day: Share the best gifts you’ve received from your business this year
- National Thank You Note Day: Share a thank you note to your community for their support this year.
- Life of An Entrepreneur: Share 3 Ways Entrepreneurship has changed / impacted you this year
- #FridayIntroductions: Introduce yourself to your community.
- Still Need to Do Day: What is something you still need to do before this year is out.
- December 2018: Share your favorite moments from this month
- No Interruptions Day: Share ways one can spend time in quiet thought on this last day of the year.